Unlucky 13, If I had planned it out better this would have been the Halloween episode. Ah well, such is life.
I’m going to stop apologizing for the audio quality since those of you on the discord made it incredibly obvious that I’m probably making mountains out of mole hills. Also I listened to some radio professionals and realized they make the exact same sounds.
In this episode I’m going to continue to pick apart the mechanical underpinnings of the Fudge RPG, specifically the way traits work in the game, and specifically how it gives rise to “The Bronze Rule” AKA the Supposed Fate Fractal. Its also the Fudge Fractal, the Icons Fractal, The Blood in Space Fractal, Etc.
Trying out Ko-fi to replace Patreon, so if you’d like to support the show please buy me a Ko-Fi
Music is Blind Love Dub by Jeris (c) copyright 2017 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/VJ_Memes/55416 Ft: Kara Square (mindmapthat)
- Fate Fractal
- Powered By Fate Podcast
- Thanks to Bynw and DarkSir23 for setting up the Eris bot on the DIscord
- Music at the Table
- Deadlands game music
- Isaac Arthur Science and Futurism (Podcast)
- Now Playing I think I called it Now Showing on the show for some reason, sorry.
- Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda
- Mindjammer (traveler version)
- The Limitations of the Bronze Rule by Ryan Macklin
- Fate Adversary Toolkit
- Organizational Conflicts
- Mental Damage